Building Services Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Centrica has an exciting opportunity for a Building Services Mechanical Commissioning Engineer to join our ENER-G business in Salford, Manchester. ENER-G is a leading provider of CHP based sustainable and energy efficient solutions to clients in many private and public sector industries. We have a history of sustained growth and we have excellent opportunities for further significant expansion both in the UK and overseas.
- Location: North West, with regular travel
- Salary: Competitive and generous benefits package
The Building Services Mechanical Commissioning Engineer will be North West based and sit within our ENER-G business.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the entire mechanical services preparation, set up and commissioning on CHP installations throughout the UK to ensure all pipe work is flushed, filled, dosed and inverter motors flow balanced to required parameters and are correctly recorded.
Experience of this role or similar is a necessity as are the key skills listed, but not limited to below.
- Building Services or Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Experienced in Flow control measurement and setup
- Ability to read, interpret and follow M&E schematic drawings
- Ability to Produce pre commissioning plans and detailed reports
- New build site safety accreditation
- IT Literate with Word, Excel, Project
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Problem Identification and solving skills
- Professional and effective communicator at all levels
- Flexible working
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Andy.Malyon@centrica.com typing ‘Update required: Building Services Mechanical Commissioning Engineer R9929790’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.