HVAC Service Technician/HVAC Maintenance Technician
Airtron Heating and Air is currently seeking SERVICE TECHNICIANS and MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS in the Greater DAYTON Ohio area! #Airtron Potential SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $5000.00!!!!
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC).
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
• Identifies, analyzes, diagnose, and repairs HVAC systems in customer’s home
• Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
• Represents company by serving as a direct company contact
• Provides repair vs. replacement options
• Responds to calls in a timely manner
• Provides sales leads to Sales Lead Coordinator
• Achieves annual and monthly sales goals
• Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner
• Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status and duration
• Records parts, materials, labor and other cost data per job and return unused resources to warehouse
• Aware of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
• HVAC experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to develop sales action plans
• Managing multiple task at one time
• Motivated to achieve sales goals
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Able to problem solve
• Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as required
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Completes all mandatory paperwork in a timely manner
• Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability