Graphic Design Lead
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- The ideal candidate for the position should have an Associate’s Degree or higher
- 5+ years of working experience with Creative Design or Branding
- Have strong knowledge of design principles
- Takes design constructive criticism as a learning opportunity to understand our brand.
- Create design comps based on existing design direction.
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design and dynamic interaction
- Have basic coding knowledge so they can work hand-in-hand with coders
- Create and organize production assets
- Ability to collaborate with other team members for design concepts
- Ability to provide stunning and engaging creative design that excites audiences
- Have excellent time management and communication skills
- Possesses a great deal of initiative, energy, and assertiveness and possess a high level of professionalism, adaptability and must be open to changing priorities
- Knowledge and hands-on experience using the following tools and software:
- Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
- The design and production of various print projects including advertisements, brochures, brand icons, info-graphics, digital ads, and team support materials.
- Works seamlessly with other web designers/developers to complete projects in a timely manner, including updating or modifying materials received from external designers or agencies as needed.
- Determine size and arrangement of imagery, type, and layout.
- Prepare final layout for print, web, or video.
- Verify printer proofs and communicate with printer as needed.
- Maintain resource files.
- Other duties as assigned.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>