- Solid understanding of user-centric design principles.
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design/coding decisions).
- Experience designing wireframes, developing user cases and mapping user flows.
- Experience with best practices in Web design.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Experience presenting UX recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field
- Strong portfolio of work showing experience developing standards-compliant front-end code for marketing websites, web applications, and/or mobile experiences
- Design user experiences that balance the users’ needs with mission/business goals and technical capabilities.
- Provide guidance on incorporating user research methodologies into the product design and development lifecycles.
- Conceptualize new design solutions - bringing them to life through wireframes, rapid prototypes, and final designs and templates.
- Create and apply brand frameworks within product guidelines and across the entire portfolio, ensuring a cohesive brand experience for customers.
- Use critical thinking skills to translate sometimes vague or complex concepts into viable interactive solutions.
- Know your way around project management, including juggling multiple parts of a project and keeping up to date with all the moving parts.
- Match innovative thinking with equally innovative execution.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization and the company to ensure we maintain industry leadership, and deliver innovative and exciting designs that meet company's business goals.
- Ensure site architecture and site optimization strategy keep pace with evolving best-practices.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>