Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform analyst will analyze and generate insights from vast arrays of complex customer, prospective client, sales, pricing and similar data. A CRM analyst will be the subject matter expert for any workflow process originating or overlapping the CRM.
She/he will primarily be responsible for administering the CRM platform and respond to continuous changes in the sales organization with respect to updating users, groups, roles, profiles and security; working with IT project teams for CRM enhancement; improving and automating sales processes in order to simplify and streamline pre and post sales activities related to lead generation, customer acquisition and service.
This role can be based in our Pittsburgh, PA or Iselin, NJ office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, or Business
- 2+ years of experience managing data
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Good knowledge of SQL query, VBA, MS Access and Excel o Knowledge of Apex/Visual force a plus
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Team oriented, with capability to establish critical relations across a variety of teams
- Resourcefulness and ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Review data completeness and integrity within Salesforce platform; highlight gaps and issues to relevant stakeholders for remediation
- Design, develop, test and implement new processes, such as lead management, campaign management, surveying, internal workflows, etc.
- Administrator role for our CRM platforms: Salesforce for Canada and USA, including but not limited to: massive data and records updates, users administration, creation and maintenance of workflow and validation rules, create/delete users, Custom Objects / fields and page layouts
- Research and define processes, workflow rules and validations to be implemented in Salesforce by working collaboratively with Sales, Sales Support, Pricing, Billing, Customer Service, Business Analyst and IT developers
- Design and develop reports and dashboards for Sales, Marketing, Operations and Executive users o Work with IT Quality Control, test and approve deployments related to the CRM.
- As required, work closely with Sales Technology, to jointly prepare training materials and host training for Sales teams across North America
- Be the CRM expert for the entire organization, providing advice and assessment related to best practices in the use of CRMs
- Be the contact for any CRM user, solving inquires or problems and escalating them to IT or external vendors as necessary
- Work closely with the CRM offshore team to manage the day to day case work load
- Prepare training documents for any new functionality being deployed in the CRM
- Manage the Salesforce license needs, allocation and purchasing for all of Direct Energy Business.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text