San Antonio Installer Helper
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- 1 plus years of HVAC installation experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Managing multiple task at one time.
- Professional appearance.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Able to problem solve.
- Good Organizational skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as required.
- Ability to maneuver in confined spaces i.e. crawlspaces, attics, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Completes all mandatory paperwork in a timely manner.
- Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner.
- Positive Attitude.
- Great work ethic.
- Install HVAC systems in customer’s home.
- Represents company by serving as a direct company contact.
- Complete paperwork for each job, including daily time, job status and duration.
- Records parts, materials, labor and other cost data per job and return unused resources to warehouse.
- Beware of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Medical and Dental coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas (BCBSTX)
- Prescription drug coverage through CVS Caremark
- Telemedicine services through MDLIVE
- Vision coverage through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, and Commuter Benefits through WageWorks
- Employee Assistance Program through Magellan
- Employer paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employer paid Income Protection coverage through Principal
- Voluntary group benefits through MetLife, including Auto and Home Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage, Hospital Indemnity, and MetLaw legal protection
- Back-up child and adult/elder care services through Bright Horizons
- Matching 401(k) Plan through Fidelity