Internal Communications Manager, Customer Operations - Maternity Cover
The Internal Communication Manager for UK Customer Operations Comms will support the business to communicate with their frontline operations, helping them to deliver an improved customer service.
Maternity Leave cover until the end of 2017 Location: Flexible between Manchester, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Leeds, Leicester and Windsor
- Collaborate with other members of the customer facing comms teams in UK and North America to share best practice
- Work within a virtual UK team alongside Internal Communications colleagues from other specialisms to plan and execute business priority messages through the most suitable channels for the UK audience
- Work with the Measurement & Insight Team to measure success of projects and apply insight when designing future campaigns to increase impact of communications
- Help to provide local insight for Global communications
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A good team player with the ability to work in a virtual team across geographical and functional boundaries
- Good project management and organisation skills which will be demonstrated through working on multiple projects and working to deadlines
- Excellent understanding of the audience and their specific requirements/nuances, including specific requirement for remote teams
- Excellent communication skills; articulate, compelling, engaging and a highly inclusive manner
- Ability and willingness to be flexible in IC partnerships and deliverables as the global IC model evolves
- Demonstrate professional maturity in a changing environment
The Internal Communications Manager will need to be able to adapt to a large, complex organisation and feel comfortable working with a variety of different stakeholders and project owners. There is a variety of work that needs to be delivered from owning and delivering comms activity through to supporting the UK Customer Operations Internal Communications team develop best practice ways of working, and collaborating with the wider internal communications team.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Becki.Brunetti@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Internal Communications Manager, Customer Operations - Maternity Cover R9929296’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.