Account Manager- Procurement
Review and approve costs related to authorized repair claims as completed by HWA service contractors within an assigned geographic territory. Contact Lead list contractors that we can on-board to become HWA permanent contractors. Holds providers to service level agreements and negotiated rates.
Experience interacting with residential service contractors and trades. Technical experience in home repairs or residential construction. HS diploma (College degree or equivalent experience preferred). ; Microsoft office skills a plus.
- Uphold service contractors to their service agreement terms of providing the best service to our customers.
- Knowledge of job costs for residential mechanical systems and major appliance repairs and/or replacements.
- Monitor and manage cost for provider’s respective territory based on negotiated rates, labor times, and material pricing.
- Recruit contractors into HWA contractor network for added coverage needed in service areas.
- Collect all information and documentation needed to onboard new contractors joining HWA.
- Work well in a team environment/support
- Assist in claim escalations as necessary
- Good customer centric interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate to maintain relationships with our contractors
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA