Job DescriptionDE Business is the largest commercial and industrial retailer in North America
based on customer numbers. It provides natural gas and electricity sales to
small, medium and large-size businesses, public institutions, and government.
Education required to competently achieve responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
Work experience required to competently achieve responsibilities:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a Marketing field
- 3-5 years of E-commerce experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- 3-5 years working with CRO specifically
- Google Analytics Certification
- Experience working with CRO tools and testing platforms
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience working with Salesforce.com preferred
- Strong project management skills
The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for analyzing small business e-commerce and O2O (online to offline) strategies and tactics to identify opportunities for conversion enhancements. This individual will work with the User Experience (UX) and Development teams to implement IT enhancements to drive incremental transactions and margin. The primary aspect of this role is to own CRO (conversion rate optimization) strategies from opportunity identification to project management of testing and implementation.
- Develop and execute conversion optimization strategy with a goal of creating conversion rate and margin lift through use of web analytics and UX tools.
- Work to improve and progress the optimization processes, tools, and strategies within the DEB Marketing department
- Monitor fluctuations in Small Business web enrollments and O2O transactions in real time to report findings and insights to the broader team.
- Develop hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for A/B and multivariate tests.
- Take the lead in educating and guiding current, new, and future team members to success in their implementation and understanding of conversion optimization strategy.
- Manage testing and implementation initiatives.
- Deliver conversion rate improvements.
- Maintain conversion dashboard with daily updates.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability