Pricing Development Manager
Support delivery of British Gas commercial objectives by development of new proposition pricing, offers and discounts for our SME Energy customers.
- To support the development of new energy propositions, developing the supporting pricing models and setting appropriate prices
- Regularly review prices for evergreen products (Deemed, OOC, Tariff) to ensure they deliver commercial objectives and recommend changes to the Pricing Board when necessary
- Identify and evaluate commercial opportunities to improve commercial performance from insight and modelling
- Development of a pricing strategy for the SME market, optimising both acquisition and retention opportunities
- Ensure a strategic framework for the delivery of offers and discounts for customers
- Support the development of digital and marketing strategies with pricing messages as required
- Identify and manage any legal or regulatory risks associated with our pricing
- Promote a culture where customers are treated fairly by our pricing
- Lead the development of pricing systems requirements to enable market leading pricing execution.
- Track record of managing prices in either an Energy, Insurance, Financial Services or Telecoms market
- Passionate about using customer insight to identify commercial opportunities through pricing
- Proven ability to engage and influence a wide range of commercial stakeholders
- Proven commercial acumen with ability to drive commercial activity through a strong financial evaluation
- Experience of communicating effectively and influencing senior management
- Proven ability to lead, engage and motivate a team of functional experts
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Simon.Mansfield@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Pricing Development Manager R9928689’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.