Customer Experience Performance Analyst
Review business processes and make a variety of recommendations identifying and for solving issues, improving efficiency and improving service. Actively monitor our company operations, service delivery and customer feedback and make recommendations to executive management about enhancing business processes and structure. Identify opportunities to help increase profitability and develop specialized services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred or 7+ years’ experience in customer or user experience, operations, digital interface, finance or performance analysis
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 5+ years’ experience in digital or operations processes and monitoring
- 7+ years’ in an analyst role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work with management at every level
- Gather information through interpretation of processes, customer feedback, data and financial results as well as by interviewing customers & employees, reading reports and analyzing databases
- Determine which data are relevant and what methods should be used to analyze them. Use bench marking, historical comparison, statistical analysis, simulation and optimization to develop practical solutions
- Advise decision makers on the appropriate courses of action, provide reports and documentation of recommendations
- Follow-up on processes, teams and results of an enhancement to determine its effectiveness
- Work with the analytics team, especially on highly complex problems and then work with stakeholders and operational teams to assist with implementation of the proposals
- Other duties as assigned.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability