Facilities Services Specialist
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
This position is responsible for planning and executing workspace operations activities for a particular business unit at their site. Proactively recommending, arranging and managing routine as-needed facilities maintenance and repair services, developing, and administering, reporting on and achieving associated OPEX budgets goals. Establishing and maintaining excellent rapport and good business relationships with property managers and in-house operations personnel in order to create a safe environment that allows our employees to perform the duties necessary for them to be successful.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of experience in facility or similar services
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and SAP invoice approval system
- Commitment to customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent communication skills
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Order materials and office supplies
- Initiate purchase requisitions.
- Invoice approval
- Point of contact for vendor and service providers
- Respond to work order requests
- Maintain occupancy reports
- Create and maintain security access control badges
- Interface with property management company for services
- Furniture installation, maintenance and repairs
- Training center setup – take down
- Administration of Facilities services
- Coordinate desk moves and interface with IT
- Weekly building condition and HSE inspections
- Prepare new hire welcome kits
- Backfill for receptionist as needed.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability