Digital Marketing Generalist
The Digital Marketing generalist, based in Houston, TX, will coordinate the implementation, delivery and daily execution of digital marketing campaigns to various audiences across multiple digital channels. These channels include organic (SEO) and PPC. The digital marketing generalist will assist executing the digital marketing strategies for our lines of business, focusing on key performance indicators to meet organizational goals.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serves over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business required
- Proficiency in SEO and web analytic tools
- Proven success in executing PPC campaigns and overall paid media activities across search engines and display networks
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Outlook, and analytics tools
- Must be a strong and flexible team member
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including pay-per-click, organic, and display ads.
- Develop on page optimization including meta data, content development, page speed, internal linking; and off-page optimization such as link building.
- Develop, launch and manage performance of PPC campaigns in Google/Yahoo, and Bing platforms including bidding strategies, budget caps, impression share, quality score, click through rate, and other important metrics.
- Gather, synthesize and supply digital metrics to inform campaign strategies and success indicators to track performance against goals and budgets in collaboration with internal team and digital vendors.
- Partner with cross functional teams including social, brand, conversion, and off line marketing teams to deliver integrated digital plans.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends and opportunities to achieve maximum ROAS in paid search campaigns.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA
Additional Website Text<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>