IS Service Introduction Analyst
To ensure that changes to production services are fully supportable at go-live and are smoothly transitioned into BAU operational support, meeting operational acceptance criteria, and minimizing associated risks and adverse customer impact.
- Ensure all Projects and Programmes are delivered in line with recognized best practice methodology in respect of operational support requirements (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting)
- Ensure Project identified service assets and configurations are recorded within the CMDB prior to Go Live.
- Ensure that the service can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with the requirements and constraints specified within the service design.
- Ensure Project Managers and their teams cover all operational requirements
- Validate all Operational Acceptance Documentation throughout the project life cycle including costs
- Provide help and guidance to Project Managers on which IS operational support resources need to be engaged for each project
- Ensure Operational Acceptance Criteria are documented, signed off and validated
- Ensure project managers are communicating to all necessary IS operational teams
- Ensure Project Funded Support period closure through to service acceptance
- Support a feedback loop of Continuous Service Improvement from operational support back into the programmes
- Support Go-No go decisions and make recommendations to senior management on what the right approach is for the organisation – highlighting risks
- On-going development of the Service Introduction process and associated methods/techniques adhering to ITIL good practice principles
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Service Management and experience of fronting complex and diverse IS systems in a service-focused organisation.
- Broad technical expertise and the ability to apply functional knowledge to complex and diverse issues
- Knowledge of managing performance with third parties or internal delivery teams within a service frame work, including SLA, KPI and OLA management.
- Requires a broad understanding of the technologies provided and how they underpin the operations of the business
- Experience in supplier relationship management within a service framework including SLA, KPI and OLA management
- Ability to engage, build and sustain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all activity delivers greatest value
- Process driven, structured and analytical approach