As part of a global marketing team for DE&P, act as the global expert/super-user of Salesforce within the global sales and marketing operations team. Ensure that the system fully supports the sales teams in achieving the revenue targets of the DE&P business.
Sales process ownership
- Act as consultant/help-desk to the sales teams on how to maximise Salesforce
- Ensure that the system fully supports the business and sales process with maximum user productivity
Admin and Support
- Act as the super-user for Salesforce keeping to an agreed level of user adoption
- Train new users, coach existing users, understand/implement new functionality
- Own the day to day management and analysis of system including creating utilization reports and System Release notes and all other necessary administration and configuration tasks
- Manage Salesforce change requests based on business requirements – ensuring that they are actioned and all other required information has been submitted and understood business benefit
- Co-ordinate messaging, testing, documentation for all changes that are processed
- Responsible for all pipeline reporting and Salesforce standard reports
- Make recommendations for improvements to system/data based on insights and business changes
- Own the Salesforce database: understand data set-up, improve data quality through validations and process visibility
- Responsible for data compliancy, managing permissions & customer preferences, interface with legal/IT team
- Responsible for cleansing the data in Salesforce
Sales & marketing systems integration
- Ensure a smooth process/data flow between the website, marketing automation system and CRM system.
- Manage data feeds/plug-ins
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- 3+ years’ experience working as an administrator in a Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud based instance with a least 40 users
- Fluent English language communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of designing and delivering Salesforce training
- Great level of both communication and delivery in previous Salesforce roles
- Strong background in developing and creating dashboards in a Salesforce environment
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to work with others at different levels in the organisation
- Focus on driving measurable results
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
- Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
Strategy & Planning Beginner – SP 1
Has a basic knowledge of the marketing audit process comprising external and internal situation analysis. Has a growing knowledge of relevant market, customers and competitor dynamics and current organisation’s strategies. Makes use of news-feeds, data from analysts, and internal marketing intelligence sources.
Portfolio Management Intermediate – PM 2
Has a developing understanding of Centrica DE&P capabilities and its offers, and how these relate to customer issues and opportunities. Has a basic understanding of the commercial terms appropriate for different types of offers. Has a basic understanding of how to create a value proposition.
Content & Communication Advanced – CC 3
Plans integrated marketing communications, selecting the best mix to achieve overall marketing or program objectives. Determines the most effective and cost effective media such as digital, PR, AR etc. Designs integrated communications to build a progressively evolving relationship with prospective buyers. Has in-depth expertise in digital media. Ensures that the service messages overall are consistent with each other and align with the corporate message. Designs and applies metrics to evaluate and measure results.
Marketing Operations Advanced – MO 2
Collaborates to design the processes and systems that will ensure the efficient and effective operation of the marketing community and takes ownership of one or more, ensuring others within the community are well briefed in their use. Defines a set of project-specific systems and metrics to provide co-ordination and communication across the marketing team and other internal stakeholders, and reports on the performance of marketing activity.
Sales & Field Enablement Intermediate – SE 3
Collaborates with sales and account teams to design collateral, tools and education required. Tracks the usage, quality, and effectiveness of these elements and uses data and feedback to improve their future quality and effectiveness. Maps the sales support tools to the relationship development process: awareness, preference, consideration, and loyalty and ensures that the sales team are aware of what is available to them at each stage.
Partners & Alliances Intermediate – PA 1
Has a basic understanding of partners landscape and assists in developing partner relationships, completing tasks within an overall partner campaign context as requested.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: CRM Specialist R9928820’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.