Speech Analyst, Data Analytics
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Fueled by the passion for discovery, the Speech Analyst is an analytics expert with a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in business/speech analytics and stakeholder management. He/She will work with multiple areas of Direct Energy (DE) including but not limited to front & back office operations, operations strategy and reporting, sales, and customer experience. He/She will use business data and speech analytics to provide insight into business performance and suggest areas for and methods of improving operations. He/She will implement analytical approaches and methodologies as well as assist in the interpretation of the results.
- 4 year College or University degree in IT, IS, Data Science, or Business
- 4-5 years’ experience in business/speech analytics
- Knowledge of speech analytics tools (experience with CallMiner(CM) voice analytics tool preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to communicate and establish good relations with multi-disciplinary teams
- Resourcefulness and ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Customer focus and results oriented, meeting deadlines
- Establish a detailed understanding of DE’s strategies, vendor requirements, and regulatory concerns as they apply to our business
- Build strong knowledge of the mechanics and scripting language used by the CM product to become the content expert at DE
- Gain firm understanding of how the data used is accumulated and how it flows through the process from the initiation of the call to the CM outputs
- Utilize best practices to calibrate the CM tool to accurately reflect the content of our calls along with highlighting areas of concern within the calls.
- Analyze data to identify and recommend opportunities to improve the customer experience, operational procedures and policies, along with how DE leverages the CM tool.
- Understand DE stated practices in order to identify gaps between them and actual practices, and escalate any significant gaps to management
- Establish a set of dashboards and executive level reports to bring forward the most relevant data and trends by client, site, collector, etc.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability