Supply Chain Planning Manager
Supply Chain Planning Manager
Salary circa; Competitive + Bonus and excellent benefits.
Location; Rathbone Place, London
To take ownership of the end to end North America (NA) Supply Chain activities spanning Demand & Supply planning through to Distribution execution and performance; to execute and manage the Supply and Distribution activities in the region as part of the London based Global Supply Chain team.
What will you be up to;
- Ownership of the North America (NA) Demand Plan through liaison and dotted line to local (NA) Commercial team.
- Close understanding of territory commercial activity and implication to Demand Plan.
- Responsible for the build and delivery of the appropriate Supply Plan to ensure timely inventory supply from manufacture to Distribution Centre.
- Working hand in hand with team members to build a Global view of Demand and Supply. Execution of Global Supply plan in conjunction with all other territory SC & Planning Managers within team.
- Participation in the Global Sales & Operational Planning process to ensure all senior stakeholders across the business are aligned with an integrated Business Supply Plan.
- Management of manufacturing suppliers and all processes ensuring efficient delivery of inventory in line with Supply Plan, including capacity forecasting & planning through to shipping and DC delivery
- Management of the performance relating to all local (NA) distribution related functions of the Supply Chain. Direct reporting from local (NA based) Supply & Distribution Planner including KPIs and performance tracking metrics
- Development and continuous improvement of all local Distribution processes, service level efficiencies and reporting.
- Evaluation of costs and continuous assessment opportunities for optimization
- Generate Supply Chain reporting requirements for the group and as required by other business units
- Driving and delivering improvements and efficiencies and measuring associated cost savings / benefits
- Member of the Global Supply Chain team
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be;
- Strong mid management Supply Chain background preferably with experience in International Supply Chain environment.
- Familiar with manufacturing supplier relationship management
- Sound operational planning skills
- A team player
- Numerate, advance excel skills
- Process driven, solution-led
- Experience of developing and managing relationships
- Effective communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to navigate a large complex matrix organisation while retaining the pace required within a growth business
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 3 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing Supply Chain Planning Manager R9922912 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.