Commercial Delivery Analyst
The Commercial Delivery Analyst reports directly to the Commercial Delivery Manager. The position is responsible for providing direction to operating groups and contributing toward Direct Energy’s success by meeting business objectives, improving the performance of the operation, ensuring customers and utilities satisfaction and continuous improvement of operating practices and procedures to reduce risk and increase operational effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or proven related work experience.
- Work independently to ensure all daily tasks are completed by prioritizing competing requirements.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with other teams throughout the organization.
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- SQL experience is recommended.
- Excellent Excel experience is required.
- Excellent Analytical skills are required.
- Must be a Strategic Thinker.
- General understanding of the regulations and guidelines for the Utility industry.
- One to five years’ experience in an Operational environment, Process Improvement, Financial Analysis or other roles that focus on development and implementation of controls and procedures.
- Interpersonal skills with written and oral communications skills, and ability to communicate with management.
- Ability to manage and adapt in an extremely busy and frequently changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within time constraints.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends.
- Review and assist in the creation of customer facing documents.
- Work closely with the Legal & Compliance team for all changes required to customer facing documents.
- Research, evaluate, and analyze exceptions to resolve issues related to customer lifecycle.
- Creation of critical reports to ensure customer impact lists are provided for issues that are identified.
- Analyze root causes of operational issues and implement strategic and sustainable resolutions to maximize potential for customer growth.
- Evaluates and implements improvements to existing processes and procedures to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and quality of the work, while implementing quality and controls.
- Perform regular reconciliation of data and processes to decrease risks and improve data integrity.
- Development of objectives, controls and tracking mechanisms to ensure the results of work are measurable and documented while minimizing risks.
- Understanding the end to end processes of the Direct Energy Residential/Small Commercial groups and ability to prepare detailed impact analysis of the risks, key drivers, and issues as required for the Operations team.
- Participate in the resolution of escalated issues for external vendors including Call Center regarding customer inquiries and complaints.
- Understanding of all public utility rules and regulations and the impact it has on operational processes and/or effectiveness.
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT), review and signoff for testing scenarios as required.
- Perform testing of internal controls to ensure proper controls are sustained.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are a Equal Employment Opportunity
employer--M/F/disability/protected veteran status