Workday Functional Manager
Centrica has recently undergone a transformation programme, simplifying our HR Systems by transitioning onto a Global HR Platform, Workday.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Workday Consultant to manage the Talent & Security module as well as other HR applications.
If you have experience creating & implementing process improvement within Workday as well as dealing with high level incident management, then we would love to hear from you.
- Location: Windsor
- Total package, including pension, car, bonus up to £75k (depending on experience)
- Global lead for Workday configuration across all Security and Talent functions and Centrica regions
- Performs Workday functional system activities - business process configuration; security fundamentals, calculated fields, report writer and EIB’s.
- Collaborates with HR senior leadership and Centre of Excellence and business partners to define business processes, analyse operational efficiencies, test and implement creative solutions and measure delivery results based on business need
- Prepares and/or evaluate change requests, leads and manages milestone sign-offs, identifies risk and mitigation strategies
- Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testers and defect resolution
- Lead on resolving escalated support requests.
- Triage and resolve support incidents
- Proactively identify and /or correct errors in Workday business processes, employee data or data configuration.
- Proven experience of implementing Workday projects (full project lifecycle) and upgrades is desirable
- Experience of managing people
- Able to plan and organize the work of themselves and others to ensure the achievement of targets and outcomes. •Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently engage with others
- Functionally IT literate, and an ability to communicate effectively with IT professionals
- Possess good creative skills and make suggestions for improvement.
- Must be able to work under pressure and to constantly changing deadlines
- Must be pro-active and self-motivated.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Workday Functional Manager R9927553 ’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.