We’re Direct Energy (DE) Solar— one of the leading residential solar specialists in the country; a believer of change, technology, and goodwill. We are a group of problem solvers, hard workers, and friends. Together we can make a difference.
DE Solar was built to enhance sustainability, reduce the carbon footprint, and lower the reliance on fossil fuels. Since 2010 we’ve completed more than 6,000 installations across 10 states. With incremental growth and expansive goals for the future, a career at DE Solar offers immense opportunities for you to grow professionally.
The Sales Manager drives sales growth through recruiting, training, coaching, and delivering a quality customer experience. The individual must be a self-motivated professional with a background spanning business development and sales. The individual should exhibit the ability to communicate timely and effectively, building a sales culture with a drive for achievement, accountability, and attention-to-detail.
- Ability to build relationships to include homeowners, professional partners, community leaders, and internal customers
- Strong work ethic and discipline with excellent territory and time management skills
- Performance management and coaching
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation
- Degree preferred in a business or technical field, including finance/accounting, engineering, economics, mathematics, or sciences. Proven business experience in a similar environment is acceptable alternative.
- 5 years of sales management experience
- 5 years in-home sales experience
- One call close experience a must
- Work duties performed in an office environment, and include accompanying sales representatives on in-home sales visits, canvassing, and events
- Maintaining consistent level of sales representative prospecting activity in the form of sales visits, partner relationships, and referrals.
- Delivering target net sales figures from each member of sales team while maintaining an acceptable cancellation rate
- Developing an effective sales team through recruiting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining
- Reviewing and analyzing daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports
- Conducting regular in-the-field coaching via sales shadowing and team selling
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text