Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager who will develop the New England territory for the purpose of generating sales and business development. Expected duties are to generate sales through personal contact, prospecting, business case justification, demonstrations, phone calls and written proposals. Perform complete sales cycle activities from lead identification through contract negotiation, account transition to services, ongoing support and follow on sales.
- Minimum of 10 years experience selling enterprise solutions to large corporations in the Energy industry, or other assigned industry vertical.
- Start Up Company Experience
- Experience selling to C-level executives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study.
- Proven success of quota over-attainment during the past 5 years.
- Proven success in previous sales experience demonstrated by W-2 income greater than $150k for each of the past three years. Copies of W-2's may be requested.
- Expected minimum of 2 years experience at each position held during previous 10 years. Customer references.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
- Diligent and persistence
- Ability to prioritize and time manage correctly
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence.
- Self-starter with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- At ease establishing business relationships with individuals from various industries & departments and at various corporate levels.
- Comfortable speaking before an audience of between 2 -- 100 people in either a live meeting or teleconference setting.
- Close sales in assigned accounts and territory. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota objective
- Negotiate contracts with customers involving legal and management team as required.
- Identify new prospects and business opportunities, either through direct sales or with channel partners. Conceive and implement territory-based lead generation activities for our energy management platform. Activities will include account meetings, product demonstrations, industry meetings, prospecting, cold-calling and account research.
- Assess customer needs and qualify sales opportunities.
- Prepare, present and clarify quotations and all related sale documentation to customers.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with prospective clients at executive levels.
- Accurately forecast hardware software, professional services and training opportunity on a quarterly basis.
- Enter all activities and track all customer related issues in CRM database.
- Prepare and present forecast, pipeline, Territory Plans, Account Plans and Opportunity Reviews
- Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of company solutions with a high degree of proficiency.
- Must analyze and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- Travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities. Approximately 60% travel required
- Coordinate customer support issues, installation and training schedules.
- Serve as a point of contact with customers and members of the Product Support, R&D and Marketing departments to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Represent Company at industry trade shows and events.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>