Senior Marketing Executive (In Life)
Senior Marketing Executive (In Life)
Salary; £Competitive + bonus & Benefits
Location; Rathbone Place, London
In this role you’ll drive engagement, upsell, retention, and loyalty within the Hive customer base, you’re also the key link between agency and business, ensuring that concepts and content are aligned to business objectives and are consistent with brand look and feel.
What will you doing;
- Coordinate the delivery of In-Life communications journey including onboarding (welcome), monthly newsletter, product launches, app updates, and subscription retention
- You’ll brief CRM team on audience selection and campaign build (in Marketing Cloud), ensuring campaigns are relevant and personalised
- Produce ongoing performance tracking and reporting, including commentary and recommendations on next steps
- Support the development of creative briefs, ensuring that we are delivering a customer journey that excites, educates, and builds loyalty to Hive brand
- Manage campaign scheduling, ensuring that customers are not over contacted and campaign calendar is communicated to key stakeholders
- Execute the In-Life testing plan, including the development of new onboarding strategy
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be;
- Educated to degree level in Business related discipline, ideally a Marketing specialism would be preferred
- Previous experience in CRM or Direct Marketing. Ideally gained in fast moving Tech business (this would be an advantage)
- An excellent organiser, who is comfortable juggling multiple campaigns and priorities, in a busy and dynamic environment.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while keeping a cool head
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and able to clearly articulate business requests with agencies as well as manage a diverse network of internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of how design and layout drives campaign performance metrics. Ability to critique creative, and write copy when required
- Ability to effectively analyse data to identify causes of campaign performance drivers. The candidate should be comfortable with working with raw data to create campaign analysis and insight when required
- Proven expertise working with a CRM/ESP solution to manage multiple, complex campaigns.
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 4 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Senior Marketing Executive (In Life) R9923505 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.