Inbound Sales & Service Representative
- $14.60/hr + Generous Incentives
- COMPANY PAID BENEFIT OPTIONS
- 401K Match - Fully vested day one
- 26 PTO days
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- And Much Much MORE!!
- Engage in an Inbound call environment from current internal and external customers nationwide (70% of the day)
- Take care of your own admin/clerical duties (10% of the day)
- Follow up with customers with outstanding questions/concerns (20% of the day)
- Become familiar with Direct Energy’s business and specifically understand the values proposition for each product offered.
- Build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
- Communicate with our customers addressing their needs and concerns to: Engage Interest, Motivate Change, and Stimulate Action.
- Maintain a proactive approach to your guidelines and goals.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner, providing accurate information and creating a positive customer experience.
- Identify needs to sell, cross-sell, and renew Direct Energy products and services.
- Maintain an acceptable volume of sales per week and month; and a high percentage of good sales.
- Schedule service appointments with customers
- Set up accounts/contracts with new customers
- Provide resolution to customer concerns
- Route customer calls accordingly based on customer needs
- Establish rapport with new and existing customers
- High School Diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of previous experience within a customer facing environment required
- Must be sales oriented with a HIGH focus on customer service/experience
- Must be socially focused; “How can I help you?" attitude
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively translate complex information into common terms
- Persuasive, “selling" (rather than “telling") communication style
- Strong desire to work within a team oriented environment with high level of collaboration and teamwork.
- Type 30+ WPM, and ability to navigate through several internet based applications
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs with excellent navigation skills
- Dependable and punctual in assigned work schedule
By applying to this role you will be considered for one of the following departments within our contact center:
Home Services: Agents are responsible for taking inbound calls from one of our three home service brands: Mr. Sparky Electric, Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, and One-Hour Heating and Air. Our call center currently services over 200 of our 500+ franchises, which will continue to increase over the coming months and years. Customers will be calling to inquire about pricing, with the possibility of scheduling appointments for technicians to come to their homes. In addition, this position will be required to up-sell and cross-sell products and services to our customers.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability