Manager CRM Strategy and Operations
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Manager CRM Strategy and Operations is a key member of the Marketing Operations leadership team. The role will be responsible for the planning and delivery of CRM strategy across the DEB customer experience to encourage customer acquisition, customer retention, drive user adoption, improve customer loyalty and increase operational efficiency. They will engage with cross-functional teams to implement CRM platform structure that integrates seamlessly across system platforms, captures required information at key points in the customer life cycle and aligns with DEB strategic vision.
- University degree (BS/BA or equivalent)
- MBA or master’s degree a plus
- 7 or more years of CRM management experience
- 5 or more years proven success in a leadership position
- Comprehensive understanding of SFDC platform, apps and workflows, including experience with SFDC Classic and SFDC Lightning.
- Proven record of delivering successful projects, including managing multiple projects in parallel
- Proven record of managing direct reports and/or team members across multiple projects/initiatives
- Knowledge of Process Excellence methods and methodologies such as Business Process Management, Six Sigma, Project Management
- Energy industry knowledge a plus
- MS Office skills including Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- Salesforce certification preferred
- Process Excellence or Project Management certification a plus
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
- Represent Marketing Operations in cross-functional change initiatives impacting SFDC (including the Customer Experience Program, marketing automation, data science, etc). Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure SFDC strategy and projects are aligned with overall organization initiatives and minimize barriers to customer engagement.
- Develop business cases to justify SFDC strategic recommendations including alignment to overall NAB business objectives, stakeholder input, cost/benefit analyses, and success metrics.
- Work with marketing and marketing leaders to continually assess and optimize usage of SFDC in line with marketing processes and priorities. Identify high value-at-stake enhancements or improvements and make sure all spend has an acceptable rate of return.
- Manage a team of CRM Administrators to efficiently and effectively respond to SFDC enhancement, training and general user requests from across the organization.
- Work with marketing and marketing leaders to manage the quality and consistency of marketing-owned data capture within SFDC throughout customer life cycle. Develop metrics/analytics to measure data hygiene performance within various sales channels.
- Work closely with sales, customer operations, IT, business strategy and other teams to ensure SFDC strategy and projects are aligned with overall marketing initiatives.
- Ability to provide thought leadership on complex business issues, coupled with excellent collaborative and influencing traits
- Ability to act as a change agent within the organization
- Ability to recognize critical business needs and determine appropriate course of action while remaining aligned to overall strategic CRM vision
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization and to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills with solid listening and communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written
- Resourcefulness and ability to work with limited supervision while managing team members and/or direct reports
- Effective at managing through change
- Ability to coach and support a team to self-motivate in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text