Location; Cambridge with occasional travel to London
Salary circa; £40,000 - £50,000 – With flex depending on experience + bonus, and excellent benefits
You’ll support the needs of the Product Owner and Development Team by defining, articulating and empowering the product vision statement/ In addition, you’ll be responsible for taking ideas and translating Business needs into requirements for the Development Team. Considering feasibility and highlighting any architectural constraints.
What will you be up to
- Liaising with Product Owners, Key Stakeholders and the Development Team to analyse, document and support the design of solutions to meet the Business and Customer needs
- Promote collaborative design discussions with the Developers and Testers by using techniques such as “Three Amigos”
- Define Epics and User Stories and provide clear Acceptance Criteria to create a shared understanding within the Development Team and to ensure the desired value is delivered.
- Liaise with the Delivery Manager to understand Business Priorities, ensuring User Stories meet the definition of ready
- Promoting iterative development and continuous delivery to gain feedback and business benefit of value at the earliest opportunity
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be
- Experience of conducting analysis in an Agile environment managing upfront JIT analysis and elicitation, expressing functional and nonfunctional requirements as user stories at Epic and Story level and managing them within a Backlog
- The ability to identify cross business and technical dependencies and assess their impact across products, systems, projects and roadmaps
- Able to define, communicate and manage scope, understand and communicate the impact of changes and manage stakeholder expectations
- Experience across the full project lifecycle (from initiation through to benefits realisation)
- Working knowledge of agile delivery practices TDD, BDD and continuous delivery.
- Familiarity with development and collaboration tools such as Jira, Slack, Confluence, Google docs
- Previous experience within an Agile environment and working closely with a Development Teams
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Business Analyst R9926853’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.