HR Change Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented HR Change Manager to join our dynamic HR Systems & Process Management team.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day management of all aspects of system change and minor enhancements impacting the portfolio of HR Systems and software across the group.
Responsible for a team of 2 you will work across a diverse portfolio of systems, driving system changes from concept to delivery, including all related scheduling, risk and issue management and communicating progress with stakeholders.
If you have experience working with multiple HR systems or have experience in HR process management/ project work then we would love to hear from you.
- Location: Windsor
- Total package, including pension, car, bonus up to £70k (depending on experience)
- Define an appropriate process for ensuring the function has clear visibility of all demands for change
- Ensure all change requests are submitted with appropriate detail, including business rationale and benefits along with legal, regulatory or statutory requirements are clearly understood
- Undertake an initial impact assessment of all system changes to ensure all interested parties are engaged appropriately in the system change
- Drive change through the process to obtain necessary approvals
- Challenge back to the business when an inappropriate change is requested
- Schedule change delivery taking into account Workday, SAP HCM and other release calendars to ensure timely delivery of requested change
- Test changes and enhancements to ensure they meet business objectives and are fit for purpose
- Prepare management reports to ensure clarity of the change pipeline, from status of individual requests through to key trends over time
- Review the change process for continuous improvement opportunities
- Experienced people manager
- Experience of managing system change requests for multiple systems from multiple stakeholder groups
- Functionally IT literate, and an ability to communicate effectively with IT professionals
- Experience of working within a complex matrix organisation
- Able to plan and organize the work of themselves and others to ensure the change management objectives are delivered
- Experience of working on Global Projects or within a Global Organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently engage with others
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Possess good creative skills and make suggestions for improvement
- Must be able to work under pressure and to constantly changing deadlines
- Must be pro-active and self-motivated
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: HR Change Manager R9927030’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.