Customer Experience Trainer
- The Delivery team are responsible for the end-to-end delivery and facilitation of all learning programmes across Centrica.
- The Customer Experience Trainers are responsible for delivering the technical and behavioural learning for the Frontline Customer Service and Sales populations. They will also provide delivery support for other related programmes across Centrica.
- The Customer Experience Trainers are responsible for ensuring employees have a smooth and timely transition into their role on successful completion of their Induction programme.
- Responsible for the learning delivery of the Customer Service and Sales programmes ensuring employees can demonstrate competence across all aspects of the role and are compliant with relevant legislation and industry codes of practice.
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders across Centrica to enhance the profile of our Frontline Agent population and ensure quality delivery of a consistent learning programme.
- Ensure operational and regulatory risks are managed and escalated as appropriate.
- Ensure there are adequate resources, including contingency arrangements, to deliver learning that meets employee and business needs.
- Maintain awareness of good delivery and facilitation practices and advancements that can be applied to learning activities across Centrica.
- Adhere to all delivery and facilitation procedures, in particular, to promote a culture where learners are treated fairly and have equal and appropriate access to learning.
- Review learning evaluations and act on feedback to support continuous improvement of delivery and facilitation in terms of learner experience and business impact.
- Identify and take opportunities to share knowledge and skills across delivery teams and wider Learning & Development function across Centrica, globally.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Learner Centricity
- Business Context
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Facilitation & Delivery
- Behavioural Insight
Holds a professional qualification in Learning Delivery / Facilitation or an equivalent.
- Proven experience of delivering and facilitating technical and behavioural learning programmes within large customer orientated business, ideally from a sector where sales and service is a focus.
- Ability to manage large group learning experiences or smaller interventions.
- Ability to influence and communicate with a broad range of stakeholders, across all levels of the business.
- Strong underpinning knowledge of learning models and methodology.
- CIPD (or similar) related to Learning & Development / Training Facilitation
- Facilitation / Coaching
Group Delivery Leadership Team
Key Stakeholders &
Describe key relationships needed for the job to function effectively
- All Academy Teams: operational, quality, design and field roles
- L&D Consultants
- L&D Consultant Managers
- Delivery Specialists
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability