HVAC Installer One Hour Houston
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
One Hour A/C and Heating in Houston is seeking experienced Installers and to service our residential customers.
Installers will perform the following job duties
- Completes installation paperwork in a neat, timely and accurate manner that reflects all tasks performed for reporting accuracy and future comparison.
- Uses drop cloths to protect client’s floors while performing installation.
- Always maintains a neat work area and inspects that area for cleanliness after completion of each job.
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home.
- Assists the Lead Installer with maintaining required production levels.
- Maintains company vehicle ensuring that it is clean on both the inside and the outside at all times.
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Must have prior, successful experience as in Installation of HVAC equipment.
- Must have 5 plus years as a Lead Installer for Residenatial HVAC Equipment.
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
- Must sign the Company Code of Ethics and agree to being videotaped for training and compliance purposes at least six (6) times per year.
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA