HVAC Service Technician
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems and components.
- Wears floor savers while in the customer’s home and maintain a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service.
- Tests each system after each service or repair is completed prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly and that it was indeed fixed right the first time.
- Explains each service and repair performed to the customer each time a service or repair is completed. Makes sure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Performs a proper inspection of the customer’s system to prevent future breakdowns.
- Accurately completes all paperwork including:
- Job numbers sent to Service & Repair Technicians are written on each invoice. These numbers are sent to the Service & Repair Technicians as they are dispatched.
- Price book task codes are documented on all invoices for each service, repair, addition and replacement performed.
- Part sheets must be filled out listing corresponding job numbers and parts used on each job and turned in DAILY.
- All recommendations are written on invoices. Service & Repair Technicians are debriefed by dispatch at the conclusion of each job. The next call is sent to the Service & Repair Technician after debriefing. Service & Repair Technicians call in for PO’s for any materials picked up at suppliers.
- Service & Repair Technicians turn in all parts receipts/packing slips daily with contracts and have corresponding job numbers written on them.
- Service & Repair Technicians describe in detail the specific reason an invoice had no charge. All no charge invoices are reviewed with the Operations Manager (Club membership tune-up, call-back, warranty, etc.).
- Records the age and type of each system component on every single invoice to ensure that the right Service & Repair Technician is sent to the right job.
- Provides customer leads to the Sales Lead Coordinator when identifying a potential need for system additions or replacements.
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times (vehicle signage is one of the best “billboards” that the company has).
- Must have prior, successful experience as a Service & Repair Technician in the HVAC industry.
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
- Must sign the Company Code of Ethics and agree to being videotaped for training and compliance purposes at least six (6) times per year.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability