HVAC Lead Installer
One Hour A/C and heating in Portland is hiring a Lead Installer. We are looking for the best of the best to join our company. We have amazing benefits, ability to grow, PTo time, take home vehicle and many many more perks.
- Serves the customers of the company by expertly replacing heating and air conditioning systems and components.
- Focuses on technical excellence in order to help live up to the company’s unique proposition of Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime! ®.
- Inspects each aspect of an installation before leaving the job to prevent unnecessary callbacks after a job is completed.
- Uses installation quality control form as an inspection checklist.
- Tests each system after each installation is completed prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly.
- Explains each installation performed to the customer each time a service or repair is completed. Makes sure that the customer is 100% satisfied with all work
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Accurately completes all paperwork.
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times.
- Wears floor savers while in the customer’s home and maintain a neat work area while performing an installation.
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Must have prior, successful experience as an Lead Installer in Residential HVAC.
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
- Must sign the Company Code of Ethics and agree to being videotaped for training and compliance purposes at least six (6) times per year.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability