Talent Acquisition Specialist IoT-Cloud (Contractor)
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Located in Boston, MA this position is responsible for providing the highest level of talent acquisition services to Direct Energy’s Connected Home business. This position delivers high quality professional candidates across Hive Home / Connected Home while also advancing recruitment delivery by tracking the recruitment process, interviewing, and providing guidance on sourcing as a talent advisor to the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience recruiting experience in an agency and corporate environment
- Must be able to manage competing demands, multi-task and be flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a multi-location level
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting:
Building Stakeholder Partnerships
- Confer with business leadership to identify personnel needs, recruitment planning strategies and search assignments in a corporate environment.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Attend recruitment update meetings and lead recruiting projects
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed
- Strategically leverage online and personal network recruiting resources as well as applicant tracking systems to identify and recruit candidates with deep consumer technology / IoT (Internet of Things) / Cloud experience throughout the country. We are seeking talent advisors.
- Develop innovative methods to attract diverse talent into the organization
- Partner with the managers and business partners to develop an effective recruiting strategy
- Leverage social media and various other online tools to tap in to potential candidates
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and educational background
- Prescreen candidates
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position
- Build relationships with hiring managers and ensure that they are familiar with Direct Energy’s recruiting policies and practices as well as Federal Laws that apply to recruiting
- Perform detailed background/reference checks on selected candidates and review results with appropriate HR team members
- Work with the hiring managers to extend offers of employment to selected candidates within the guidelines of Direct Energy’s recruiting and hiring policies
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
- Utilization of Workday to conduct all administrative tasks associated with the recruiting process including processing paperwork, tracking applications and background consent forms, and using an electronic filing system to save applicable forms and paperwork, etc.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability