Partnership Development Manager
Partnership Development Manager
Salary; Competitive + bonus & excellent benefits
Location; Rathbone Place, London
As Partnership Development Manager, you are responsible for supporting the business development function to successfully build trusted relationships and close international strategic partnerships, aiming to increase CCH (Centrica Connected Homes) footprint globally.
What will you be doing?
As the Partnership Development Manager, you’re responsible for supporting the business development function to successfully build trusted relationships and close international strategic partnerships, aiming to increase CCH (Centrica Connected Homes) footprint globally (excepted UK, IE and North America) in line with the country expansion plans as defined by the CCH leadership team. You will be contributing to the implementation of our International Partnership strategy, by actively engaging in activities throughout the business development lifecycle - from research, lead generation and cultivation to final implementation.
In this role, you will be working closely with various local and global CCH teams to design, plan and implement the partner specific activities and deliverables, including Marketing, Product, Project Management and Customer Operations.
- Liaise with the Market Insight team to identify and/or develop relevant market intelligence to facilitate the decision making around markets (segments), channels and propositions
- Track and attend relevant events to identify and engage with leads
- Plan, attend and actively contribute in business development meetings
- Assist in the partner qualification process to validate the partner potential and opportunity
- Respond to incoming inquiries from prospective partners
- Coordinate the planning and execution of tests, pilots and trials
- Create, tailor, maintain & keep up to date company and product collateral
- Support the preparation of business cases
- Assist in collating all required info for partner and project related documentation
- Collaborate with the designated PM to ensure a successful implementation and launch of the project
- Perform temporary account management activities to ensure a smooth transition to in-life operations
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be:
- A strong stakeholder Management skills at all levels
- Business Development/Account management experience
- Demonstrable experience in your ability to translate market opportunities into business value and apply technical skills and capabilities to design, plan and deliver successful partnerships.
- Solid technical understanding of IoT or affiliated industries (soft- and hardware)
- Representative, customer facing with a proven ability to communicate effectively with senior management both internally and externally. Multi-lingual preferred.
- Must be a team-player who is also self-motivated.
- You know whom to contact inside any team in order to move projects forward.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven record of working in an international multi-cultural environment with a willingness and ability to travel (focus on EU and APAC)
We’re the team behind Hive Active Heating. Set up by British Gas in 2012, we were given a simple mission: to make the connected home a reality for everyone. We’re here to give you more control over their lives and homes and we’re passionate about providing technology products and services that let our customers control and connect with their homes wherever they are.
We launched our brand Hive, by British Gas in September 2013 along with our first product Hive Active Heating which lets you control your heating and hot water from your mobile, tablet or laptop. We’ve also launched MyEnergy, a product that provides customers with helpful insight into their energy consumption.
Now, less than 4 years later, we’re really proud of how far we’ve come. With over 500,000 customers Hive is UK’s No.1 connected thermostat, and with our range of products and innovations we continue to go from strength to strength.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing Partnership Development Manager R9923033 in the subject title. Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.