Manager Customer Onboarding
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Manager, Customer Onboarding will be responsible for accurate and timely customer set-up, contract booking, and enrollment for all commodity and non-commodity customers across North America including oversight of customer set up and first bill audit processes.
- BA or BS degree
- At least seven (7) years’ of operations and/or commercial experience with a demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding operational KPIs and managing through change
- At least three to five (3 to 5) year experience managing/leading
- Strong commercial and business acumen with collaborative approach to work with sales and commercial team
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills the ability to interact successfully at all level within the organization; comfortable working through influence rather than command and control
- Flexibility and adaptability; high capacity to work with cross functional teams and other functional areas within Centrica
- Focused, bottom-line and performance driven personality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fit with Centrica vision & values
- Up to 25% travel
- Lead teams responsible for accurate and timely customer set-up, contract booking, and enrollment for incoming power, gas, and non-commodity transactions across North America
- Deliver first-in class customer experience for both our new and renewing customers
- Determine with Sales and Commercial Operations prioritization of transaction requests and resolve issues in timely manner to minimize financial risk associated with market movements between contract and hedging execution
- Lead team responsible for customer set up and first bill audit processes to decrease potential future customer issues
- Responsible for maintaining timely and reliable Onboard operation as measured by Key Performance Indicators and customer Net Promoter Scores and Loyalty indicators.
- Responsible identifying and implementing processes improvements to enhance the customer experience, create operational efficiencies, and support NAB objectives and strategic growth initiatives
- Participate in the identification, design, and testing of system enhancements
- Participate in the testing of controls for internal and external audit reviews
- Promote customer first culture, teamwork, creative problem solving, and timely issue resolution
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text