Manager Customer Experience & Retention
We are seeking a Manager of Customer Experience to lead a team of highly motivated individuals seeking to:
- Implement customer experience strategies.
- Work cross-functionally to make sure smooth, impactful, and consistent customer service delivery.
- Must be able to develop a multi-year roadmap and stakeholder with the executive management team for buy in.
- Setup recurring dashboards & other baseline reporting to provide deep insights into customer satisfaction measures including voice of the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering from a four-year university required. MBA Preferred.
- 8+ years of leading customer experience organizations ranging from building teams from the ground up to running established teams.
- 5+ years commercial experience a plus.
- Actively champion, promote, manage & refine customer-intelligent programs
- Partner marketing, digital, front & back office, sales, & commercial teams to develop and manage the external customer experience
- Provide thought leadership and influence to various levels of the organization to deliver business results
- Work with the data, insights, & analytics teams to identify & track key performance metrics
- Over time, develop customer journey maps and organizationally align around key experiences to deliver business value
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability