Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
Distributed Energy and Power is a global business unit within Centrica with the mission to help customers discover and unlock value via the energy-consuming and energy-producing assets they have on their own sites. In North America, we have existing and forthcoming solutions that we want to offer to customers within the commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration or related field.
- 3-8 years of administrative work experience.
- Advanced computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SAP).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Administrative experience within a financial background preferred.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ reasoning skills with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative to take on assignments.
- Able to handle a wide variety of situations, including matters of a highly confidential nature, involving clients and vendors and mange materials and assignments that are time sensitive and require urgent action.
Under general supervision, the Administrative Analyst performs a wide variety of professional level administrative and analytical in support of various administrative operations and activities within assigned area of responsibility.
- Provide service support in the various areas within the DE&P NA business units.
- Facilitate hiring and on-boarding process for new employees.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for inquiries by gathering and researching information, assembling and forwarding information, verifying customer’s understanding of information and provide resolution.
- Interface with certain Shared Services functions on behalf of business-unit leaders (HR, Travel) and to coordinate business unit events
- Makes recommendations to management based on customers’ needs.
- Maintain broad knowledge about company’s products and services.
- Routing requests to appropriate personnel.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text