Outside Sales Representative - Milwaukee, WI
Home Warranty of America– A Direct Energy Company, is a nationwide leader in the home warranty industry. We provide high value and protection against the ever-increasing cost of home and appliance repair. At Home Warranty of America, We have built our business on simplifying the lives of our customers. Our products assist homeowners by lessening the out of pocket costs to expensive repairs or replacements of home appliances and systems when a break or failure occurs. Our customers are looking for value in a home warranty company and we believe our 13 Month Home Warranty Program offers just that. www.hwahomewarranty.com
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The territory sales representative will be contacting real estate professionals in the assigned territory, selling the benefits we offer and its comprehensive warranty plans. Each day the Sales Representative will be responsible for making a minimum of 40 phone calls and setting 2 in person appointments per day.
The Representative must travel throughout the territory visiting a minimum of seven to ten real estate offices per day. In this role you will conduct a minimum of three one on one meetings per day with real estate professionals, distribute marketing materials to ensure an adequate supply is available throughout the territory. The Sales Representative will be responsible for scheduling and conduct a minimum of three office presentations per week, supplying food and beverage during the presentation; attend networking functions within the real estate community after hours and complete the accountability tracker each day to provide results to the Regional Sales Manager.
Summary of essential job functions:
• Strong ability to network, ask for referrals and build excellent relationships quickly
• Strong ability to close all facets of the sales process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Distribute HWA Marketing Materials
• The ability to complete 40 phone calls per day setting 2 in person appointments
• Travel throughout the territory visiting a minimum of seven and up to ten real estate offices per day
• Conduct a minimum of three one on one meetings per day with real estate professionals
• Schedule and conduct three office presentations per week
• Attend networking functions
• Complete the accountability tracker
- Minimum of 2 years of successful direct sales experience as a top producer in previous/current position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Customer focus
- Background in copier/payroll/advertising/staffing sales a plus
- Valid State Driver’s License
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability