Sr. Sales Coordinator- Solutions Structuring
Centrica plc (LSE:CNA) is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
Centrica’s new international Distributed Energy & Power (DE&P) business has been established to deliver distributed energy solutions for large energy users as part of a more flexible energy landscape.
We expect to invest £700 million (~$1 billion) into the DE&P business by 2020. Combined, our UK and US businesses already have over 1,000 customers across 3,700 sites.
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Business Management, Marketing or a related field
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to take initiative, seize responsibility, demonstrate enthusiasm, and work collaboratively
- 4 or more years’ experience and demonstration of consistently strong performance in a sales support position
- Knowledge of the sales cycle and comfort to operate in a complex sales environment
- Ability to support complex products and structured deals
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required
- Strong attention to detail and deadline orientation
- Strong user capability with Microsoft Office products, in addition to CRM systems
- Knowledge of demand response products, retail energy commodity products preferred
- Knowledge of utility rules and requirements for retail energy suppliers preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a commitment to delivering superior customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced entrepreneurial team environment
- Resourcefulness and ability to work with limited supervision
Sr. Sales Coordinator – Solutions Structuring role ensures that proposals and proposition materials are tailored and sent to Solutions prospects in a professional manner. The role collects, researches and verifies account and energy information in order to help the Commercial team accurately price and generate Solutions proposals and contracts. This position is responsible for ensuring contracts are formed and finalized in a timely fashion, and all deal and project required documents are complete.
- Act as a knowledgeable liaison between the sales originators, customers, commercial teams and engineer / operations departments to resolve customer pre-Sales issues
- Collect and coordinate responses to RFP and other associated leads and requests for information
- Create and coordinate proposal and contract documents for potential Solutions customers
- Collect and verify Power and Natural Gas usage, demand and other information
- Collect project relevant materials, including blueprints, project designs and specifications
- Produce ad-hoc customer reports, presentations and proposals in the pre-sale process
- Initiate and coordinate accurate and timely internal and external paperwork for projects, including registrations, filings and other required documents
- Provide expertise in the use of CRM and pricing systems
- Adjudicate and approve credit for small customers via utility invoice review and internal pay history review, initiate and track credit approval for larger customers via internal stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge on commodity and Solutions products, contract terms and conditions, DE risk policy and internal processes.
- Remain current on competitive and market conditions. Provide input on market activities to the appropriate marketing and management personnel
- Represent DE at customer/broker/industry events.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>