Sales Support Specialist
Direct Energy NA Home is currently seeking a high performing Sales Support Specialist. The ideal candidate will have prior professional experience, preferably with a business background. Prior exposure to contract creation, marketing, apparel inventory management, and document preparation will be highly regarded. Preferably, the candidate will also have experience with Salesforce.com and a strong technology and software background with the ability to think strategically and automate processes through new technology adoption.
- College Degree in Business, Economics or other relatable field.
- A business mind and career oriented.
- 1+ years of experience using Salesforce.com at a detailed level in a corporate setting required.
- Previous experience in a sales support or inside sales function a plus.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of information and data and communicate outwardly to stakeholders.
- Ability to recognize process improvement opportunities within the individual’s daily work and explain detailed concepts at a high level to Leadership.
- Technically savvy, experience with multiple software applications a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Be a contributor to the innovative use of Salesforce.com for the Sales Operations organization within a rapidly growing and evolving company.
- Take ownership and manage various processes such as agent on-boarding, contract and apparel orders, and acquiring regulatory documents.
- Compile information through multiple sources, understand key performance indicators and identify key trends and meaningful data sets to the business.
- Frequently communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Document processes for custom development, integrations, and data migration for Salesforce.com implementation of current and future Sales Support functions.
- Collaboratively develop and assist driving to completion, custom solutions and interfaces on the Salesforce platform by providing front line feedback.
- Perform administrative tasks, both routinely and ad-hoc upon request.
- Provide support to multiple sales channels and product offerings and troubleshoot issues.
- At times, assist in development and timely delivery of comprehensive analysis and reports related to sales support business data.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with business partners and stakeholders to solution solve and deliver sales results.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>