Vendor and Customer Operations Manager
We are Centrica Connected Home and our mission is to revolutionize the way we control our homes. We build products at the intersection of energy and the internet-of-things using state of the art technology to develop a range of innovative, simple to use products and services that help you sync your home with your life.
We’re proud to say that Hive is our product (http://hivehome.com) and that we are busy developing more products to help people connect with their homes. There are only a few moments in a lifetime when something powerful, genuinely transforms the way people live. We are offering you the opportunity to be part of this by helping us make our customers’ homes smarter and more connected.
Hive’s North America Customer Operations team is well positioned to support a world class connected home experience through do-it-yourself mechanisms such as FAQs, video tutorials, and guided installation via the web and in-app with a multichannel suite of contact center support for back up. Hive Central, our North American contact center, manages customer support through live chat, email, social media and over the phone in multiple languages including Spanish and French. The team is available 7 days a week (Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm; Sat-Sun 8am to 5pm CT) for standard customer care functions, technical support, and pro-install technician assistance and very shortly for direct sales too. Hive Central is located in Austin, TX with select support functions managed by teams in the United Kingdom. Both our Hive product suite and customer base in North America are rapidly growing and the dynamic nature of our customer support offering and operations team must grow with it.
With that in mind, we are currently searching for a Vendor & Customer Operations Manager for Connected Home North America. The role will be located in our Houston office and responsible for oversight of our daily functions including vigilant monitoring of all available internal and external reporting resources, management of outsourced contact support vendor(s), facilitation of business requirements, and direct support of any internal projects or campaigns with direct requirements of or impact on customer support and experience.
- 5-7 years of experience working in or with contact center teams, sales and support operations and channels, customer demand drivers and standard resource planning requirements.
- Must have experience managing external customer support partnerships including the capability to comprehend and apply complex agreement language specific to contact centers, sales and support functions.
- Strong proficiency with contact center performance metrics including standard (AHT, ABR, SL, FCR) and dynamic (Cost To Serve, NPS, CSAT, Propensity to Call, Customer Conversion, Products Per Customer) and effective management practices is essential.
- Experience managing to sales and support budgets and forecasts is essential.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and contact center resources towards shared goals.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of using data & analytics to make strategic business decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external colleagues on multiple levels and manage people and projects successfully.
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal skills to ensure that plans and challenges are communicated effectively to all stakeholders across the business and external partners.
- Experience with CRM platforms such as SalesForce is strongly preferred.
- Experience with the sales and support of technology and communications products and services and more specifically connected home or Internet of Things is strongly preferred.
- Experience with analytics and reporting platforms such as Crystal, Tableau, Power Bi strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access) and Google (Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Meet) is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of financial management tools such as SAP and APW is preferred.
- Travel may be required throughout North America and internationally.
- Supports the Sr. Manager Customer Operations in all necessary efforts to effectively and efficiently support our North American and global business needs specifically those that require and/or impact Hive customer support and experience.
- Assists with the ongoing development and optimization of Hive customer support planning and strategic .
- Responsible for daily oversight and management of customer support functions and vendor partnerships for Hive North American operations through constant monitoring of internal and external reporting resources.
- Coordinates of all necessary meetings and communication with internal stakeholders and outsourced vendor management and support teams to ensure customer support program effectiveness and readiness.
- Manages all telephony, staffing, procedural, campaign, CRM enhancements and other operational requests of customer ops and outsourced vendors.
- Analyzes key factors impacting our contact center operations through all available resources including data, forecasting, modeling and insight gathering to ensure proper level of support and the capability to maintain such levels of support.
- Proactively identifies and communicates potential opportunities and efficiency gains across all business functions discovered through research and gap analysis.
- Works with key business stakeholders to ensure proper support alignment with the needs of the business not limited to but focused on the website, app, logistics, CRM and other support tools, partner growth and expansions, and new and ongoing sales and marketing campaigns.
- Works closely with Business Readiness and Training to ensure that initiatives and campaigns align with customer support capabilities, knowledge and resources and that the required levels of support is delivered timely and effectively.
- Works closely with Resource Planning on forecasting, planning, and budget to ensure efficient and effective delivery of our customer support offering and support of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Facilitates communication streams between front line support and internal business stakeholders regarding product, service and customer experience feedback to ensure that opportunities are logged, prioritized, and addressed.
- Helps ensure that our customer support efforts are in full compliance with internal company standards and local, state and provincial, and national legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assists with the continuous optimization of customer or partner facing content and self-service mechanisms to ensure alignment with support capabilities, functions, and goals.
- Develops and manages outbound customer experience initiatives including activation and customer experience surveys.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>