Resource and Planning Lead
We are Centrica Connected Home and our mission is to revolutionize the way we control our homes. We build products at the intersection of energy and the internet-of-things using state of the art technology to develop a range of innovative, simple to use products and services that help you sync your home with your life.
We’re proud to say that Hive is our product (http://hivehome.com) and that we are busy developing more products to help people connect with their homes. There are only a few moments in a lifetime when something powerful, genuinely transforms the way people live. We are offering you the opportunity to be part of this by helping us make our customers’ homes smarter and more connected.
Hive’s North America Customer Operations team is well positioned to support a world class connected home experience through do-it-yourself mechanisms such as FAQs, video tutorials, and guided installation via the web and in-app with a multichannel suite of contact center support for back up. Hive Central, our North American contact center, manages customer support through live chat, email, social media and over the phone in multiple languages including Spanish and French. The team is available 7 days a week (Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm; Sat-Sun 8am to 5pm CT) for standard customer care functions, technical support, and pro-install technician assistance and very shortly for direct sales too. Hive Central is located in Austin, TX with select support functions managed by teams in the United Kingdom. Both our Hive product suite and customer base in North America are rapidly growing and the dynamic nature of our customer support offering and operations team must grow with it.
- Must have experience developing and maintaining user friendly and relevant reporting dashboards for use with daily monitoring, weekly touch bases, monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Experience developing, tracking, and reporting contact center metrics, forecasting, and budgets is essential.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and contact center resources towards shared goals.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of using data to advise on strategic initiatives and assist in the resolution of pressing business concerns.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external colleagues on multiple levels.
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal skills to ensure that plans and challenges are communicated effectively to all stakeholders across the business and external partners.
- Experience with contact centers, sales and support operations and channels, customer demand drivers and standard resource planning requirements is strongly preferred.
- Experience with analytics and reporting platforms such as Crystal, Tableau, Power Bi strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access) and Google (Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Meet) is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of workforce management tools and practices is preferred.
- Experience with CRM platforms such as SalesForce is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial management tools such as SAP and APW is preferred.
- Travel may be required throughout North America and internationally
- Supports the Sr. Manager Customer Operations and team with all reporting and analytics projects necessary to the maintenance and success of the Customer Operations team and Hive.
- Works with available IS, Reporting, and Analytics resources to develop and maintain the reports and dashboards used to communicate performance, plans, and issues concerning the team.
- Analyzes key factors impacting our contact center operations through data, forecasting, modeling and insight gathering to ensure proper support levels.
- Proactively identifies and communicates potential opportunities and efficiency gains across all business functions discovered through research and gap analysis.
- Works with key stakeholders to ensure proper alignment with all drivers impacting resource needs including, but not limited to our website, logistics chain, CRM and other support tools, partner growth and expansions, and new and ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of short term and long term resource planning mechanisms for the team.
- Works with internal and external contact center resources to develop and optimize demand forecasts, staff trackers, and scheduling ensuring and enhancing our capability to support the customer and the business.
- Continuous alignment of internal, external and any contingency support groups against forecasts communicated in concise and clear views for stakeholder review and approval.
- Communicates short term and long term forecasts, plans, and potential pain points to key stakeholders in a timely and meaningful manner.
- Models demand and resource scenarios to ensure the optimal use of agent resources as compared to demand including respective cost/benefit analysis.
- Identifies opportunities to deliver or improve on operating budgets through strategic use of internal and external resources.
- Ensures internal and external recruitment and resourcing capabilities are reasonably sufficient to meet support expectations.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>