To effectively and proactively provide administration support to the St Guys and St Thomas Project team.
- Team Assistance – support the administrative requirements for the St Guys and St Thomas Project team Team
- Project co-ordination
- Preparation of Board papers, meeting minutes
- Source and order equipment – i.e.site supplies
- Co-ordinate IT Requests
- Supplier management – Raise Purchase Orders
- Support the co-ordination of external events, forums etc.
- Collate information and distribute to client accordingly
- Develop highly effective relationships with internal contacts
- Strong IT skills with a detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organised/Self starter/Manages own workload and takes pride in delivering work to a consistently high standard
- Highly effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and perform effectively under pressure
- Confidentiality required in all aspects of the role
- Administration experience within a professional or commercial environment
- Experience of using SAP
- Experience of Projects
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Project Administrator R9926429’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.