Resourcing Operations Associate (Maternity Cover)
Resourcing Operations provides administrative support across Centrica, responsible for the delivery of tasks related to the Centrica Recruitment Team and the Starter, Leaver, and Mover processes. Working within the Resourcing Operations Team you will work closely with colleagues in HR and Resourcing, ensuring an excellent candidate and Manager experience.
This is a maternity cover and provides a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to gain experience in the Resourcing Operations team.
- Duration 6 month secondment/Fixed Term Contract
- Accountable for delivering administrative support to the Centrica Recruitment Team and hiring managers across the business by ensuring internal and external vacancies are correctly posted within the agreed timescales and are managed through to a successful outcome
- Publish vacancies to internal sources and the external suite of job boards as requested, ensuring the correct formatting is correct
- Action all requests from the aligned Resourcing portfolios and Recruiters, assisting team members as and when required
- Use the HR systems that support the recruitment processes to manage candidate applications to the agreed timescales
- Provide guidance and encouragement to our employees around the benefits and opportunities of completing talent profiles, generating a rich talent pool for Resourcing to source from within
- Monitoring applications from redeployees and providing support to the Centrica Recruitment Team, ensuring Company policy and process is followed
- Sending relevant updates to applicants when required and arranging tests to support selection processes
- Scheduling interviews / assessment centers / meetings with candidates
- Ensuring correct Right to Work and pre-employment checking documentation is collected and stored in preparation for processing
- Initiating pre-employment checks for successful candidates on the system, managing the form completion and ensuring that all required documentation is provided to the Resourcing Compliance Team by taking ownership throughout the process to completion
- Ensure that successful candidates receive the required offer and contract information by cross referencing correct set up against the HR System
- Manage and respond to queries received from applicants online via the Careers Inbox and via the telephone
- Manage the payment of interview expenses to all candidates
- Monitor payment processes to external suppliers
- Support the Supplier Management Team with the administration linked to the Permanent Preferred Supplier List and the Managed Service Provider accountable for the contingent workforce
The successful candidate will be:
- Organised and focused in approach
- Able to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy to ensure excellent service
- Owns and cares about the experience they deliver to candidates, hiring managers, recruiters and providers
- Sensitive and aware of managing confidential information, demonstrating sound judgment and decisions making capability
- Able to prioritise workload through self-management and ownership of work and often be required to multi-task across portfolios
- Comfortable dealing with last minute changes to workload and be adaptable to change
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills combined with passion to succeed
- Be respectful to other team members and build strong and trustful relationships – treat others how you expect to be treated
- Self-motivated with an appetite to learn
Ideally the candidate will have a background in the following:
- Experience of working with HR Recruitment Systems
- Knowledge of compliance items related to recruitment and selection and able to quality check documentation for processing
- Experience of applicant screening and organising candidate interviews
- Experience of delivering pre and post assessment centre administrative processes and support
- Process and administration background
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Resourcing Operations Associate (Maternity Cover) R9926719’ in the subject title.