Analyst Product Management NA Distributed Energy
Distributed Energy is a global business unit within Centrica, set with the mission to help customers discover and unlock value via the energy-consuming and energy-producing assets they have on their own sites, as well as design and implement new distributed energy solutions. In North America, we have existing and forthcoming solutions that we want to offer to customers within the commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors.
The Product Management team is responsible for ensuring that the suite of distributed energy products under management are competitive, highly-scalable and expertly positioned in the market to ensure exceptional customer value and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required - STEM or energy related fields preferred
- Master’s Degree in Management or Business is a strong plus Work Experience
- 2-5 years of work experience with a demonstrated history of:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in distributed energy field
- 2-3 years of customer facing experience
- 2-5 years of experience in power industry
- A technical or service-oriented background in facilities management, energy management systems, energy consulting, project development, mechanical or electrical contract management, or utility services preferred
- CDSM, CEM, PMP, LEED all beneficial
The Business Analyst will work with internal and external partners to support research, financial and operational analysis across the suite of products managed by the Product Management team, including on-site energy monitoring, solar, demand response, battery storage and co-gen. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work across functional areas and with various stakeholders throughout the Centrica organization.
The Analyst will perform a variety of tasks in support of various products under management and in development, including: - Assist in developing the business case
- Market analysis
- Requirements definition and analysis
- Business process modelling - Develop and track key performance indicators
- Gauge operational capabilities and define new requirements
The position will involve interaction with internal departments (C&I Sales, Accounting, Electric Trading & Operation, C&I customers) and external product partners.
The Analyst should also be prepared to support internal stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert.
Direct Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text