HR Business Solutions Manager
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
To support the day to day operations of the HR Business Solutions Team globally, particularly in North America.
- § Solid understanding of SAP HCM, Org Management, Payroll and Workday
- § Clear communicator able to present ideas/requirements, drive decisions and document solutions
- § Experience of working on Global Projects or within a Global Organisation
- § Interaction skills – ability to work as part of a larger team
- § Dealing with near and offshore teams as well as numerous 3rd Party teams
- § Ability to work outside of comfort zone and across functions
- § Manage stakeholders relationships
- § Project Management experience
End User Support experience
- § SAP HCM & Payroll implementation and/or BAU support essential
- § Knowledge of Workday HR processes essential
- § Knowledge of HR Software support preferred
- § Knowledge of supporting Flexible Benefit systems preferred
- Knowledge of North American SAP would be an advantage
SAP HCM & Payroll accreditation would be desirable
- § Manage Functional delivery and end-user support of SAP and other HR Systems
- § To contribute to the delivery, testing & maintenance of the key HR & Payroll Business Processes
- § To work closely with business users to understand & interpret business requirements.
- § Provide Payroll and HR system best use guidance & advice to a variety of stakeholders
- § Support the day to day operations of HR, Payroll and Benefits systems, responding to queries from stakeholders
- § Support the design and testing of new integrations (with Group HR Integration Manager) along with various change and project initiatives
- § Participate in all phases of system and integration testing, as required, including creation of test scenarios, performing functional tests, support of users during testing and defect resolution.
- § Lead on resolving escalated support requests
- § Proactively identify and /or correct errors in business processes, employee data or data configuration.
- § Work closely with the Group HR Operations team to review and implement changes to 3rd Party hosted Benefit systems
- § Work closely with Cap Gemini to ensure that business requirements are delivered accurately
- § Play a lead role in Organisational restructures, ensuring that Workday and SAP remain accurate and aligned
- § Ensure that SAP Payroll remains compliant with current legislation and that Cap Gemini (config) and Centrica People Services (testing) are fully informed of forthcoming changes
- § Work closely with Centrica People Services to ensure that HR and Payroll change requests are sufficiently tested, including sign off of UAT
- Ensure that access to HR Systems is restricted to authorised persons
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability