Analyst, CallMiner Speech Analytics
Direct Energy NA Home is currently seeking an experienced Eureka CallMiner Analyst. The ideal candidate will have experience with speech analytics software or a technically sufficient background with similar software to allow quick learning of CallMiner practices and reporting. Preferably, the candidate will also have experience with Salesforce.com in custom implementations including, but not limited to, custom workflows, integrations, storage management, and reporting. A strong background in data analysis and reporting is strongly
- University Degree, Information Technology and/or MBA a plus.
- 1+ years of experience with Eureka CallMiner & Salesforce.com in a corporate setting preferred.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API with other systems a plus.
- Experience in speech analytics (Eureka CallMiner).
- Experience analyzing large data sets and producing executive level reporting used for strategic decision making.
- Ability to breakdown high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explain detailed technical concepts at a high level.
- Experience with web based programming a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work against deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive the innovative use of Salesforce.com in conjunction with CallMiner for the Sales Quality organization within a rapidly growing and evolving company
- Utilizing established speech analytics software, create automated reports and provide analysis related to recorded conversations from a call center environment.
- Compile information through multiple sources, understand key performance indicators and identify key trends and meaningful data sets to the business.
- Frequently communicate with internal stakeholders
- Document processes for custom development, integrations, and data migration for Salesforce.com implementation of current and Sales Quality functions
- Evaluate existing and future Salesforce system capabilities for areas of integration opportunities with CallMiner and prescribe rollout plans: including socialization, communication, testing and release
- Package and deliver key findings from large, speech analytics data sets and produce reports providing detailed and summarized analysis along with recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Development and timely delivery of comprehensive analysis and reports
- Craft documentation including process maps, diagrams and manuals for enhancement of the Sales Quality Framework.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal Eureka CallMiner owner, as well as business partners and stakeholders to drive informative data and results
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>