Analyst, Eureka Call Miner and Salesforce
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- University Degree, Information Technology and/or MBA a plus.
- 1+ years of experience with Eureka CallMiner & Salesforce.com in a corporate setting required.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API with other systems.
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401/DEV I) or Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-501/ DEV II) preferred.
- Experience in speech analytics (Eureka CallMiner).
- Experience analyzing large data sets and producing executive level reporting used for strategic decision making.
- Ability to breakdown high-level business needs into Salesforce.com requirements and explain detailed technical concepts at a high level.
- Experience with web based programming a plus
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work against deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive the innovative use of Salesforce.com for the Sales Quality organization within a rapidly growing and evolving company
- Utilizing established speech analytics software, create automated reports and provide analysis related to recorded conversations from a call center environment.
- Compile information through multiple sources, understand key performance indicators and identify key trends and meaningful data sets to the business.
- Frequently communicate with internal stakeholders
- Document processes for custom development, integrations, and data migration for Salesforce.com implementation of current and Sales Quality functions
- Develop and drive to completion custom solutions and interfaces on the Salesforce platform
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management
- Evaluate existing and future Salesforce system capabilities for areas of integration opportunities and prescribe rollout plans: including socialization, communication, testing and release
- Provide Salesforce support and troubleshoot issues
- Package and deliver key findings from large, speech analytics data sets and produce reports providing detailed and summarized analysis along with recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Development and timely delivery of comprehensive analysis and reports
- Craft documentation including process maps, diagrams and manuals for enhancement of the Sales Quality Framework.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal Eureka CallMiner owner, as well as business partners and stakeholders to drive informative data and results
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>