Manager Change Management
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with strong knowledge in the Energy Industry, specifically Natural Gas & Electricity and/or a strong background in technology in a development or systems analyst role.
- A proven track record delivering projects using a matured discipline as well as a strong aptitude for governance and communication structure
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or a professional certification would be a definite asset
- Min. 4 years experience in related position
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to complete work to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to understand and meet the needs of the business
- Proficient with MS - Project, Visio and Office tools
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Superior negotiating and conflict resolution skills
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Ability to travel occasionally for business within North America
- Work closely with the business owners to understand rationale for the project
- Work with third party vendor to ensure solution meets the requirements
- Ensure legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements are considered for projects.
- Can include managing initiatives with several key stakeholders, sponsors and work streams.
- Identify, track, communicate and mitigate issues and risks raised during the lifecycle of the project
- Developing, managing and communicating the integrated project plan.
- Tracking and managing project spend against the approved project budget
- Establishing and implementing a communication plan on all projects
- Single point of contact for the project sponsor and the steering committee
- Adherence to group PMO processes, and provides input for continuous improvement.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>