SEO SEM Strategist
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
This position will be responsible for driving customer acquisitions through paid media and SEO/SEM strategies. This individual will have a strong focus on conversion rates and ROI and a deep knowledge of demand generation and digital advertising tactics. In addition, this person will work extensively to test and optimize campaigns, while also working closely with the inbound marketing team to drive prospects into nurturing flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a Marketing field
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing Experience, specifically with SEO/SEM
- Experience with Google Analytics required
- Experience managing Google Adwords campaigns required.
- Experience in b2b marketing preferred
- Experience with Marketo or marketing automation software a plus.
- Experience using an enterprise level CMS; Sitecore a plus
- Experience working with an enterprise CRM system; Salesforce a plus.
- Understanding of web standards and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate with various groups and teams.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Fast learner, agile and willing to innovate and create without the fear to make mistakes
- Occasional travel required
- Responsible for driving web traffic that leads to enrollments of new and existing (Renewal) customers
- Responsible for increasing conversions of forms and landing pages.
- Implement search engine optimization (SEO) content changes.
- Expand, develop, and manage digital advertising campaigns.
- Manage social media advertising and content promotions.
- Work closely with marketing teams to enhance campaigns through digital promotions.
- Manage web content at the page and item level.
- Produce detailed campaign analysis and reporting on KPI’s.
- Recommend and implement A/B and multivariate tests.
- Work with the CRM team to ensure consistent data flow with Salesforce CRM.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improving our web properties and assets.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text