HVAC Install Helper
One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating is seeking an Install Helper in our Rocklin, CA office. This is a great opportunity to someone who just got out of HVAC School to have more on the job training.
- Completes installation paperwork in a neat, timely and accurate manner that reflects all tasks performed for reporting accuracy and future comparison.
- Uses drop cloths to protect client’s floors while performing installation.
- Always maintains a neat work area and inspects that area for cleanliness after completion of each job.
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Wears floor savers while in the client’s home.
- Assists the Lead Installer with maintaining required production levels.
- Maintains company vehicle ensuring that it is clean on both the inside and the outside at all times.
MINIMUM TRAINING, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Completeion of HVAC school or training
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence
Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA
Additional Website Text