As a member of the marketing team, you’ll work with the Digital, Social, Content and Customer Development team members on a variety of projects to drive Hive’s growth.
- To partner with team members to build a best in class marketing program for NA Connected Home.
- To support a customer-centric communications program that will drive long term profitability for North America Hive Connected Home.
- To work with marketing leads to support multiple channels: customer growth, engagement, loyalty and long term retention.
- To support new product launches by generating interest and purchase intent.
- To help build digital communities and generate passion for the Hive brand.
- Partner with various marketing team members to assist with go-to market executions for product and plan launches
- Produce and publish content on social profiles as directed
- Foster excellent cross-functional marketing relationships and collaborate in team-oriented environments.
- Support marketing communications and customer development initiatives
- Create marketing reports and presentation decks.
- Ad Hoc project management and coordination
- Collect data on our core clients (prospects and users), competitors, and North American IoT marketplace. Consolidate info into actionable items and reports.
- Work with the marketing teams to create reports that track KPIs.
- Act as the key point of contact for a given campaign.
- Execute launch plans, including social media, paid campaigns, promotions, events, and customer development.
- Contribute to the design, coordination and execution of direct response marketing programs across multiple media outlets to achieve monthly goals.
Our ideal candidate has outstanding communication skills, is passionate about building brands and products, and spent a couple years working with a first class marketing organization (agency or client):
- Adaptability: the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Comfort and awareness of digital media and technology (mobile apps, web, email service providers, etc.)
- Ability to identify, prioritize and focus on critical tasks
- Understanding of marketing campaign metrics with demonstrable ability to drive analysis and meaningful insight from available data.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>