Social Media Manager
NY, New York City
- Produce rich content experiences that increase awareness and consideration for Hive in North America, generating passion and interest in the brand.
- Maintain central content calendar for both United States and Canada, and actively coordinate with UK team on global content calendar.
- Produce video, photography, articles and other digital assets that support the many product and functionality updates within the CCH product suite.
- Primary NA community manager, actively engaging with consumers across all of our social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) in both United States & Canada in accordance with brand guidelines, business policies, and Centrica Social Media guidelines.
- Manage the production of US and Canada blogs, optimizing and driving digital performance by implementing SEO best practices.
- Produce monthly social media reports for Connected Home & Centrica executive teams.
- Support paid campaigns and consideration for Hive among prospects by delivering best-in-class social media solutions.
- Increase profitability while remaining committed to being a consumer advocate.
- Experience managing large B2C social and digital communities.
- Demonstrated experience growing social media channels and enhancing campaigns for a consumer brand.
- Proficient and up to date knowledge of key social media platforms.
- Strong and practical knowledge of analytics and social listening solutions. Well versed in using these to drive real business insight, improvements and KPIs.
- Knowledge SEO channel and how content drives improvements in performance.
- Strong English language skills and copy-writing experience
- Previous experience with video production process, from briefing through to managing agencies through production, to delivery.
- Commercial awareness of how social media campaigns drive overall business KPIs.
- Experience managing budgets for multiple projects.
- High degree of tech comfort/awareness (mobile apps, web, email service providers, etc.)
- 3rd party agency management
- College degree from a top institution
- Experience planning and producing community programs that deliver best-in-class fan engagements and real positive business impact.
- Experience delivering multiple projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent creative skills and ability to turn ideas into actionable plans.
- Management of the development of assets needed for organic and campaign activation, from initial briefing and agency management through to go live. Specifically video, copy and digital display.
- Strong judgement and ability to balance fan engagement and business goals.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate business requests with agencies as well as manage a diverse network of internal stakeholders to drive campaign alignment and efficiencies.
- Ability to turn data available on performance of social media channels and web into meaningful insight.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a highly dynamic environment
- 4-6 years of experience running social media communities
- A strategic and creative thinker able to take responsibility and proactively deliver projects in line with wider business strategy.
- A committed and dynamic team player that is able to turn projects around within really
- Manage workflow for content agency and freelance video editors/ designers/ copywriters/ photographers.
- Develop strategies for ongoing social media activity with a view to continually improve sentiment and engagement of our social community.
- Implement plans for social media channels from initial planning, to briefing and go live and ongoing optimization.
- Actively engage and manage existing and new social media communities, maintaining the highest level of professionalism.
- Manage editorial calendar and integrate cross-promotions with partners
- Lead reporting & social listening for social media channels and the Hive blog across both US and Canada with responsibility for providing regular updates to exec leadership.
- Research emerging platform opportunities to create new channels of engagement, providing recommendations that meet business and brand goals.
- Drive integration of social media activity with ECRM, PR, Experiential, Customer Service, Retail and acquisition marketing (where relevant).
- Act as the social media contact on the customer incident process for CCH.
- Escalate customer issues, trends and other findings to relevant department leads.
- Share knowledge about social media best practices across the organization.
- Track budget for production of creative assets for social media channels.
- Present plans and other reporting material to leadership teams.
- Demonstrate executional excellence.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>